Dijon mustard recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Dijon mustard recipes
Chicken Liver Scottsdale
Great Aunt Bessie Jansen's Recipe
- 3 Tbs Rum
- 6 Tbs butter
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken livers
- 2 tsp molasses
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
If you like garlic this one is for you
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves
- 1 dozen lg eggs
- miracle whip
- honey Dijon mustard
Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, sugar and bouillon cube, mix well
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard or country mustard
- 1 chicken bouillon cube crushed
- 1 and 1/2 pound red potatoes
- cooked and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cups green onions