Dijon mustard recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Dijon mustard recipes
Chicken Liver Scottsdale
Great Aunt Bessie Jansen's Recipe
- 3 Tbs Rum
- 6 Tbs butter
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken livers
- 2 tsp molasses
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
If you like garlic this one is for you
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves
- 1 dozen lg eggs, miracle whip, honey Dijon mustard, paprika.
Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, sugar and bouillon cube, mix well
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard or country mustard
- 1 chicken bouillon cube crushed
- 1 and 1/2 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cups green onions