Dijon mustard recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Dijon mustard recipes
Chicken Liver Scottsdale
Great Aunt Bessie Jansen's Recipe
- 3 Tbs Rum
- 6 Tbs butter
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken livers
- 2 tsp molasses
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
If you like garlic this one is for you
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves
- 1 dozen lg eggs, miracle whip, honey Dijon mustard, paprika.
Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, sugar and bouillon cube, mix well
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard or country mustard
- 1 chicken bouillon cube crushed
- 1 and 1/2 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cups green onions