Our favorite chicken with mustard recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mustard
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken with mustard recipes
Apricot Grilled Chicken
Blend mustard, preserves and ginger
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard (on a budget I used our store brand Dijon mustard and it was great)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves (I used Smuckers sugar-free)
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I made six and just improvised on my mixture a bit)
10 mind-blowing uses for mustard that don't involve fast food
Discover how to use mustard in 10 exceptional, mind-blowing ways!
Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- cooking spray
Shake it off: 10 ways to replace the salt in your cooking
By Deborah Deprez
Not ONE grain further!
Spicy Chicken Bites
Cut the cutlets into pieces
- 3 or 4 chicken cutlets depending on size
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Spices of your choice (for me curry, coriander and cracked pepper)