Chicken Roll with Pasta
By Анастасия Po
- Chicken (meat) - 500 g
- Pasta long - 100 g
- Butter - 50 g
- Cream - 6 tablespoons
- Manka - 2 table spoons
- Egg - 1 PC
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Starch - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 tsp.
- Parsley Salt Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat blender chicken (meat) together with oil, pepper, salt, eggs, garlic. Add the cream, semolina, starch and mix well and place in refrigerator for half an hour, to swell monkey.
Cook the pasta in salted water (not seethe). The pasta ready to mix with turmeric. Then lay them on tape and roll in roll, put in the refrigerator.
Foil, grease sunflower oil, it will put a rectangle of foreswear sprinkle herbs. On edge-put a roll of macaroni, previously exempt from the film.
Roll the meat with pasta into a roll, separating meat from foil with hands soaked in water. Wrap roll tightly in foil.
Put the rolls in a preheated oven to 200 degrees C and bake until tender, about 40 minutes. To get out of the oven, cool down and release from foil. Before serving, cut the roll.
You'll also love
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Spanokopita 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beer Brined Chicken with Giblet... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- chick noodle casserole redone 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon wrapped Jalapeno 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Cucnia 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabage Rolls 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.