All the taste of pizza made easier
- 12 oz bag of noodles
- 1 jar (2lb 13 oz) pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 4 oz pepperoni
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Boil noodles and drain. Brown beef and drain away excess fat.
In a 9x13 dish, pour enough pizza sauce over bottom to cover. On top of sauce, add 1/2 noodles and 1/2 beef, pour 1/2 sauce and add 1/2 cheese. Repeat for second layer. Top with pepperoni.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake additional 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!