Italian salad dressing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Italian salad dressing recipes
Easiest Italian Chicken Bake
A delicious tangy chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 1 small bottle of ketchup
- pinch of salt
Creamy Homemade Dressing
Creamy ranch, Italian style dressing This is good on pasta or salads
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley