30-minute family-style dinners everyone will love
Get these winning family-style dinners on the table in just 30 minutes! They're the perfect recipes to share with those you care about.
© Half Baked Harvest
Tomato basil pasta bake
Pasta bakes are perfect for weeknight dinner fixes and rarely disappoint a crowd, particularly when they look as tempting as this. Three types of cheese are incorporated into the steaming pasta, while mozzarella gets baked on top. It's the kind of high-flavor, low-maintenance dish we love! Full recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.