Our favorite Russian chicken recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: russian food
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Russian chicken recipes
Combine first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp onion soup mix
- 1 cut up chicken
20 Cheap & Easy Dinners To Save Your Weeknights
These simple, family-friendly recipes will take you from Monday through Friday in a flash!
Mix all ingredients into a roaster
- 2 trays of chicken
- 250 ml Russian Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups apricot jam
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 pkg onion soup mix