from Gail Bogle
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp chervil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and serve with crab cakes.
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Macaroni Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Brussels sprouts 4/5 (5 Votes)
- mexican nachos 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amy's Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Weeknight Chicken Enchilada Bake 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy and Zesty Salsa Chicken 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Salsa 4/5 (1 Votes)
- California Roll 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe