Banana Coconut Pancakes
The healthy new twist on a pancake
- Eggs (I took two)
- Banana's (mash 2)
- Unsweetened coconut shavings 1/2cup
- Cup of all purpose flour (I used almond flour)
- making a small batch I took 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of salt
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
All pretty easy to do if you have made pancakes before. You need a large bowl, mash 2 bananas add eggs, all purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all.
Once all is mix and ready to go, heat up oven take out pan add some olive oil (or whatever oil you have around). heat on medium once pan is warm enough your good to start I took a tbsp to drop my mix in the pan to make small pancakes.
The pancakes cook fast, no matter the seize of the pan if you filled it with small pancakes they will cook fast so keep your eye on them or else they will burn. A full pan for me took 5 mins.
Once your down your batch and your pancakes are finish let them cool off for about 2 mins, and then they are ready to go with some maple syrup. Remember the time of making depends on the amount you make and seize, for me all was made in about 10 mins.
You'll also love
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (90 Votes)
- Ven pongal 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Coconut Dream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hawaiin Pork Roast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Abstinent waffle 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Yummy Pancakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Review this recipe