Almond flour recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Almond flour recipes
Banana Coconut Pancakes
The healthy new twist on a pancake
- Eggs (I took two)
- Banana's (mash 2)
- Unsweetened coconut shavings 1/2cup
- Cup of all purpose flour (I used almond flour)
- making a small batch I took 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of salt
- Olive oil
Almond Flour Chicken
In a bowl mix the olive oil, crushed garlic, lemon pepper seasoning, and italian seasoning
- Strips chicken breasts (3-4 breasts)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning
French Crepes are basically really thin pancakes which can be filled with virtually anything! Try them with your f
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Stevia
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt, finely ground
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- ½ Teaspoon Guar Gum