French Crepes are basically really thin pancakes which can be filled with virtually anything! Try them with your favorite fruit mixture, as an omelet or wrap!
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Stevia
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- finely ground
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Guar Gum
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sift together flour, ¼ teaspoon guar gum, stevia and sea salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, almond milk and remaining guar gum together with an electric mixer. Beat in flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (250 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Shrimp Crêpes 3.1/5 (222 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?