Tossed salad with sesame seed dressing
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- - cherry tomatoes, washed, hulled, and cut in two
- - arugula washed and drained
- - any other greens (spring mix, spinach, and/or romaine)
- 1 bunch chives, washed and chopped,
- 2 tbsp of mustard,
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl whisk up the dressing by incorporating mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Reserve.
In a dry nonstick skillet, toast the sesame seeds until golden. Stir constantly with a spatula, when they becomes dark blonde, mix with dressing.
In a bowl mix the salad greens and divide on 6 plates. Add the cherry tomatoes and and spoons on the dressing stirring frequently because the sesame seeds tends to stay at the bottom of the bowl.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Delicious Halloween... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Wilted Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe