- 2 lbs chicken or pork or beef
- 1/4 cup any kind of seasoned salt and 1 tbsp each of 1 to 3 optional spices
- Optional spices:
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together your choice of ingredients.
Rinse your meat and pat it dry with towel.
Pour mixture onto all areas of meat and rub it in with your hands.
It's good to go!
Do not add salt with optional spices since the seasoned salts already have enough in the mixture.
Rubs create a tasty crust that keeps the juice in and are awesome when grilled but can also be cooked in the oven in a roasting pan or baking stone.
You'll also love
- Baby Back Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- grilled cheese 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Aunt Betty Lou's simple Barbeque... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Mom's Swiss Steak 3.4/5 (12 Votes)
- L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chops 3.6/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture