Chicken and Dumplings Soup
- 2-3 Chicken breasts
- 2 cans chicken broth
- hot water
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken, skillet fry in olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper. Shred chicken
1 cup chicken broth and flour until dough consistency, not sticky
Knead and roll out onto wax paper
Cut into strips using pizza cutter
1 1/2 cups broth and 1 cup hot water bring to boil put in noodles and cook for about 10 minutes, add chicken and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until soft and broth is lowered. Stirring frequently
You'll also love
- Chicken Caesar salad with goat... 3.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chicken 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Homemade Skyline Chili 3.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Breasts 3/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Glace 3.2/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.