Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits
Rate this recipe 3/5 (17 Votes)
- 2 Cups Chicken - diced, raw
- 1 Can Cream Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans Broth
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Cans Biscuits or 2 cups of home made biscuit batter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine chicken, soups, broth and seasonings in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cut biscuits into quarters and place in slow cooker. (if using home batter, drop by spoonful into slow cooker). Stir.
Cook on LOW for 4-6 hrs.
You'll also love
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (326 Votes)
- BAKED HADDOCK 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 3.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Braised Basil Chicken 2.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage Balls 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe