No Fail Pecan Pie
This recipe came from my friend's (Merle Taylor) mother. Her name is Mavel Eastman.
Rate this recipe 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 EGGS
- 1/2 cup SUGAR
- 1 Tbsp. FLOUR
- 1 cup WHITE KARO SYRUP
- 1 tsp. VANILLA
- 2 Tbsp. MARGARINE, MELTED
- 1 cup CHOPPED PECANS
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients together and pour into unbaked pie crust.
Bake at 450* F for 10 minutes.
Turn oven down to 350* and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fruit Leather Roll Ups 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Healthier Frosting 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Fritters 2.5/5 (206 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Okra 2.9/5 (188 Votes)
- Hot Tamale Soup 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pure Cane Sorghum and Pecan Butter 3.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Dannielle's Thanksgiving Casserole 2.6/5 (76 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe