- 1 Cup Dates
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Butter/Margarine
- 1 Pack Tennis Biscuits
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Boil finely chopped dates, Sugar and Butter/Margarine for 10 min.
Smash Tennis biscuits to crumbs and add to mixture
Spray large cookie tray and press mixture evenly in.
Refrigerate for 30 mins and then cut into strips.
Use blender to chop biscuits for faster time(not to fine)
You'll also love
- Grandma's Butter Cookies 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Maraschino... 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Onigiri with Tuna and Black Sesame 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ WHITE BEAN WRAPS 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salad- Almond & sesame Topped 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Dates and... 3.9/5 (43 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.