Red tamarind chutney for chaat with dates
- Tamarind pulp diluted ½ cup
- Dates 5
- Sugar 2 cups
- Food color a pinch
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Heat on medium until water starts to boil and the dates soften.
Blend it in a blender to a fine paste.
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Bread for Busy Mom's 4.5/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Manchurian dry [or]... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- bebe betamar 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Suhiyan 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garden Bruschetta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork tenderloin with Dried Fruit... 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!