Red tamarind chutney for chaat with dates
- Tamarind pulp diluted ½ cup
- Dates 5
- Sugar 2 cups
- Food color a pinch
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Heat on medium until water starts to boil and the dates soften.
Blend it in a blender to a fine paste.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1443 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (195 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Healthy Banana Date Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!