Chocolate covered mix nuts
- 3 cans mixed nuts
- 1 pkg. chocolate bark
- Wax paper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put wax paper on table. Melt chocolate bark over low heat, stirring constantly. When melted pour mix nuts in and stir until covered. Then drop by tsp. onto the wax paper. When cooled and set put in container with lid.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!