Apple Feta Cheese Crumble Salad
- Mix salad of choice
- 2 - 3 stalks of celery
- 1/2 Cup walnuts or pecans
- 1 -2 Apples Diced or thinly sliced
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Desired vinaigrette dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown pecans/walnuts in a dry frying pan. If desired at sugar to nuts while drying.
Set aside nuts to cool.
You'll also love
- Best Homemade Cheeseball with... 4.2/5 (149 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Chocolate trail mix 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Tart 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate and Walnut Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.