25 Sweet And Savory Ways With Popcorn
From popcorn cookies to popcorn balls and beyond, these 25 sweet and salty recipes will totally change the way that you eat popcorn!
© Busy Creating Memories
Caramel apple popcorn balls
These caramel apple popcorn balls are the perfect treat for a party. They're easy to make and, thanks to the candy sticks, even easier to eat!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas