Mini pizzas with summer vegetables
- - frozen pizza dough
- - 1 small brick tomato coulis (scant 1/2 cup)
- - 2 artichokes
- - 1 zucchini
- - 1 eggplant
- - 1 yellow or red pepper
- - 1 small white onion
- - 2 cups of French Emmental cheese thinly sliced (about 8 oz)
- - Oregano
- - Pepper
- - 1 tbsp. tablespoons oil
- - 2.5 tbsp flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven t0 475 ° F for 10 minutes.
Prepare the vegetables:
- Cut the artichokes in 6, seed the pepper and cut into cubes, and eggplant. Slice the zucchini into rounds. Saute the vegetables quickly with chopped white onion in a skillet with a little oil or butter.
- Defrost pizza dough following the instructions.
- On a floured surface, divide the dough to make 4 Pizzettes (mini pizzas). Form into 4 balls and let stand a few minutes.
- Oil and flour a baking sheet. Work the dough from the center of each ball; with the fingertips, push outward to give them the shape of a pizza, a thickness of 5 mm. Form a small edge around the pizza.
- Arrange the circles of dough on baking sheet.
- Spread a little tomato sauce on each pizza, scattering the zucchini, diced peppers and eggplant and artichokes.
- top with the sliced Emmental, to cover the pizza, sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Bake about 12 minutes
- Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Mini Pesto Burger Sliders 4.8/5 (35 Votes)
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Green bean salad, mango and red... 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 2.9/5 (131 Votes)
- Eggplant with garlic 3.5/5 (211 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe