- 4 cups fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 2 cups cucumbers, diced and shredded
- 1 Cup bulger whet, uncooked
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
place parsley and mint in a food processor: process until finely minced
Combine parsley mixture, cucumber, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, toss well
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!