Bluegrass Soy Sauce Green Beans
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- ends snapped off
- 2 TBS Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/8 tsp Bourbon Smoked Sugar...this makes it!
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pressure cook or steam the green beans for about five minutes. Add olive oil, Bluegrass Soy Sauce, garlic, sugar, pepper, and salt. Let all of the water cook out of the pan (10-15 minutes)
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Lasagna 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Vicious 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Peach Mojito 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Potatoes with Paprika 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- My Family's First Cook Book 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!