Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- 5 Quarts Salted Cukes
- 5 Cups Vinegar
- 5 Cups White sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Pickling spice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring vinegar, sugar and spice to a boil
Stir in cukes
Do not boil. Just heat about 10 to 15 minutes
You'll also love
- Chocolate trail mix 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Hanky Pankies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Tzatziki 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Perch fillets 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pickeled Eggs 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe