- 1 3/4 lb perch fillets with skin
- 16 plums,
- 1/2 cup of vinegar with honey,
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3.5 oz (around 1 cup) of chopped shallots,
- scant 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Reduce the vinegar with shallots, plum, and scant 1/2 cup of water.
Grill the fillets 7 minutes on each side, keep warm.
Emulsify reduction of vinegar, add egg, butter and creme gently. Salt, pepper. Coat the fillet with sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!