Fish fillet recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fish fillet recipes
Reduce the vinegar with shallots, plum, and scant 1/2 cup of water
- 1 3/4 lb perch fillets with skin
- 16 plums,
- 1/2 cup of vinegar with honey,
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3.5 oz (around 1 cup) of chopped shallots,
- scant 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 egg
Pike fillet with apples and walnuts
Preparation: Cut the pike in portions of 5-6 oz, keeping the skin on
- - Pike: 2 1/2 lbs
- - Butter: 1 1/3 stick
- - Apples: 8
- - Walnuts (shelled): 2 cups plus more for garnish
- - Parsley: 4 cups
- - Honey Vinegar 1 2/3 cups
Vegan Fish Fillet
The tofu imitates fish to make a fish sandwich
- 1 block extra firm Indian tofu, cut into 6 squares
- 1 tbsp mushroom bullion
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 toasted buns
- Vegan Soy Cheese
- Tartar sauce
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 sheets Nori seaweed, powdered
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- TARTAR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Nayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp relish
- 2 tsp onion, minced