How to make fish with lemon juice - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Cherry Pies
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Fish with lemon juice recipes
Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar Carrots
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Hot Crispy beer battered fish along with vinegar carrots, perfect for meal or brunch
- 2 Medium Bowl – To mix dry ingredients
- 1 Large Bowl – To mix all the ingredients
- 1 Medium/Large Non-Stick Frying Pot – Use as per availability
- 1 Large Plate – For dredged fish fillet
- 1 Tong – For Fish Batter
- Dishes/Serving Plates
- For Fish Batter ::
- 8 Fresh Fish Fillet - I'm using Cod Fish
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 Pint Light Beer - Cold
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- For Dredging ::
- 6 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- For Frying ::
- 1 Cup Oil – I’m using canola oil
- For Vinegar Carrots ::
- 1 Large Bowl
- 5-6 Clean Large Carrots – Cut into ¼ in length
- ¼ Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
Marinate fish with lemon juice and leave it for half an hour
- 1/2 kg boneless fish
- 2 medium size onions
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp roasted zeera
- 1 tsp roasted coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp julienne ginger
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- For garnishing
- julienne ginger
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek leaves
- chopped green chilies
Vegan Fish Fillet
The tofu imitates fish to make a fish sandwich
- 1 block extra firm Indian tofu, cut into 6 squares
- 1 tbsp mushroom bullion
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 toasted buns
- Vegan Soy Cheese
- Tartar sauce
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 sheets Nori seaweed, powdered
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- TARTAR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Nayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp relish
- 2 tsp onion, minced
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!