Baked fish recipes - 3 recipes
Discover new baked fish recipes. Whether you're looking for a classic lemon fish recipe or spict thai we have a baked fish recipe perfect for any season.
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Baked fish recipes
Delicious Baked Cod
Try this easy-to-make, healthy main course that's ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cod fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Preferably Panko - Japanese bread crumbs)
- Salt, black pepper and cayenne (to taste)
- 1 lemon
Fish- Simply delicious Baked Salmon
Place Salmon in a glass baking dish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
greek baked fish
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a great friday fish recipe, greek style baked tilapia!
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted kalamata olives*
- 4 small tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small lemon, halved
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 2 – 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper