Baked salmon recipes - 7 recipes
Make absolutely delicious baked salmon. For a simple Wednesday or an elegant soiree we have a baked salmon recipe sure to please any palate.
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked salmon recipes
Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
25 Light Seafood Pastas to Twirl Your Fork Around
Nothing says summer more than seafood! Here are 25 delicious seafood pastas to lighten up your summer menus.
My husband love this
- Salmon Fillet
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Oil
- 1Tbsp EACH GARLIC POWDER
- ONION POWDER
- PEPPER & PAPRIKA
- 1 Tsp ITALIAN SEASONING
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
To make Kentuckyaki Salmon, marinate salmon steaks in Kentuckyaki for about an hour
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Kentuckyaki Sauce
- Bok Choy
- 4 TBS Chicken Broth
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 1/2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
Heat oven to 450
- 2 Salmon filets
- Dill Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Garlic salt
The Best Picnic Recipes From Around the Globe
Stumped for picnic ideas? See how the rest of the world does it with this roundup of irresistible recipes.
Salmon Stuffing Rolls
Prepare stuffing. Put a blob of stuffing near the end of the salmon filet and roll it up
- Salmon Filets that are long enough and thin enough to roll up
- Thanksgiving stuffing
- One Lemon
- Pam cooking spray
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Optional: replacing some of the olive oil with butter
Combine and bake until cooked through
- Curry powder
Fish- Simply delicious Baked Salmon
Place Salmon in a glass baking dish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon