- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Kentuckyaki Sauce
- Bok Choy
- 4 TBS Chicken Broth
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 1/2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cost Average budget
To make Kentuckyaki Salmon, marinate salmon steaks in Kentuckyaki for about an hour. Wrap the salmon in foil pour Kentuckyaki marinade into the foil pouch. Bake the salmon at 350 for 12 minutes.
For the bok choy, put 4 TBS of chicken broth and 2 TBS sesame oil in a pan and heat to medium. Add bok choy, 1/2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste, and 1 clove of garlic. Stir fry for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon Tartare 4.2/5 (161 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Calamari Risotto 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Oysters - some like it hot 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Panko-Crusted Drumsticks 4/5 (8 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!