- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 TBS fresh thyme
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Panko
- Zest from one lemon
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 3 lbs drum sticks
- 1/4 c spicy mustard
- 1/4 c dry white wine
- 3 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire
- Cooking spray
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350.
In a food processor, process garlic, thyme, zest, salt, pepper, Panko, and olive oil on high for a minute. Place this mixture on a plate.
In a shallow bowl, mix together mustard, wine, and Worcestershire.
Rinse and pat dry chicken. Place chicken in mustard and Worcestershire mixture, and proceed to cover the drumsticks in panko. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Turn the oven up to 400, and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas