Think About This The Next Time You Ask For A Lemon Wedge With Your Water...
A touch of lemon can instantly upgrade a simple glass of water — just be wary the next time you eat out...
Before you swear off dining out entirely, just remember that the human body has a powerful immune system to ward off such disease-causing microbes. So will drinking water with lemon wedges at a restaurant make you sick? The answer is: it's fairly unlikely.
Still, it's something to keep in mind the next time life gives you lemon water!
Like this article? You'll never believe what scientists found in Starbucks coffee!
More steaming articles
Where Can You Find Glow-In-The-Dark... Would You Try ROSÉ Ice Cream? Now You... 14 amazing ways to make chocolate chip...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Zesty Lemon Pavlova
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas
Comment on this article