Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Curry powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine and bake until cooked through.
You'll also love
- Curry leaves powder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- FREEZE- curried pork loin 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chilli and garlic bread 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Teriyaki Steak 2.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Brussels to Give You Muscles 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pizza sauce 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!