Brussels to Give You Muscles
- Fresh or frozen Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil Spray
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash and trim the Brussels Sprouts (if they’re fresh).
Place them on a baking sheet.
Spray the Brussels Sprouts with olive oil spray.
Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper on top.
Bake in the oven, at about 400 degrees.
Bake until they’re roasted, checking them often to turn them and make sure they’re not burning.
You'll also love
- Canned Peaches 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pizza sauce 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon Roll 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Potato Rolls 2.1/5 (41 Votes)
- VEGAN CARIBBEAN SHEPHERD'S PIE 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Frozen chicken fajitas sauce 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!