- 1 can of salmon
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper to taste. 1Can of cream of mushroom or chicken soup diluted with about 1/2 can of milk.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Drain salmon and flake it in a dish. Chop onion and set aside. Make enough bisquick for about 8 biscuits. Take the bisquick and roll it out flat. Butter the flat circular biscuick then put the salmon over the entire top of it, then add onions and salt and pepper to taste. Roll it up starting at one end until finished. Take the salmon roll place on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown. You can cut it into servings and pour the warmed soup over this.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!