Salmon roll recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Salmon roll recipes
Salmon Cucumber Maki (Kappa)
By Sophie ALLÈS du blog L'écrin révèle le diamant
Wash and cut the cucumber to look like spaghetti using a peeler and a cutting board, set aside
- 2 slices of salmon in natural
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Bamboo mat (Makisu)
- Plastic wrap
By Lorrie Levere
Drain salmon and flake it in a dish
- 1 can of salmon, 1 onion, bisquick, salt and pepper to taste. 1Can of cream of mushroom or chicken soup diluted with about 1/2 can of milk.