Our easy salmon recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy salmon recipes
Salmon steaks with cream leeks
By LOMBARD Arlette
Take the salmon steaks and cut into squares about 3 inches
- two salmon steaks
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 1 small container cream
- a pinch of salt
Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
Salmon Terrine Surprise
By Elisah du blog Aux plaisirs Culin'air de Marie
Slice and cook the leeks in a pan with a knob of butter until they are tender
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 cup leeks
- 2 oz cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 leaves of gelatine
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper
Lemon-Grilled Salmon with Dressed Kale
So easy, you can spend your night with the one you love
- 1/4 c. fresh squeezed lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 1/4 c. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 8-ounce salmon filets
- 4 sprigs mint
- 6 cups fresh baby kale
- 1 bunch asparagus
- stems broken off and discarded
- 2 Tbs. pine nuts
- toasted (optional)