Blistering Brussels Sprouts
Blistering Brussels Sprouts. Discover our recipe.
- 1 Pound Brussels sprouts
- washed and cut vertically
- - 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- - 3 Tablespoons Whole grain deli mustard (I really like Mustard girl brand)
- - 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- - 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- - 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- - 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- - 1/2 or 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt (Pick your ratio depending on how salty you like things)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 400F. In a medium-sized greased baking dish place cut Brussels sprouts. Set aside. In a small bowl mix together all other ingredients until fully combined. Pour mustard mixture over Brussels sprouts and toss until fully covered. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes covered and then 5 minutes uncovered. Serve warm and fresh.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!