Our best baked salmon in foil recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: roasted salmon
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Baked salmon in foil recipes
Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
The Christmas Judge and The Prisoner
The Christmas Judge and The Prisoner Joke
Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
Baked Salmon with a yogurt lemon dill sauce
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 (4 – 6 ounce) salmon steaks or 1 pound skinless salmon filet
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Waiter - There's a fly in my Champagne!
Did you miss yesterday's holiday season funny story? Read it here!
A Tasty Salmon Bake
Its vey yummy
- 3-4 salmon fillets
- 3-4 tbs butter
- Fresh thyme to taste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 whole lemon
- 1/4 onion