The most delicious healthy salmon recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy salmon recipes
RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange & pomegranate salsaYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Healthy, light and OH SO DELISH!
- 4 Salmon filets, 6 oz each
- 3 Minneola Tangelos, sectioned into supremes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 Large white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 3 large japalenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
salmon with vegetables bake
It is a healthy fish bake ideal for heart or diabetic patient
- four salmon fish
- very fine slices of carrots
- fine slices of onion
- fine slices of ginger
- one teaspoon of butter
- cumin lemon powder
- one slice of lemon and one slice of lime per fish
- wax paper
- pre heat oven to 350