The most delicious healthy salmon recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Healthy salmon recipes
Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange & pomegranate salsaYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Healthy, light and OH SO DELISH!
- 4 Salmon filets, 6 oz each
- 3 Minneola Tangelos, sectioned into supremes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 Large white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 3 large japalenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
salmon with vegetables bake
It is a healthy fish bake ideal for heart or diabetic patient
- four salmon fish
- very fine slices of carrots
- fine slices of onion
- fine slices of ginger
- one teaspoon of butter
- cumin lemon powder
- one slice of lemon and one slice of lime per fish
- wax paper
- pre heat oven to 350