Our easy fish pie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Easy fish pie recipes
Monkfish Terrine. Discover our recipe
- 1 monkfish tail 2 1/2 lbs
- 1 1/3 lb cod or whiting fillets
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 oz sorrel leaves
- 1 1/2 cups of bread
- scant cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- scant cup of cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Fish and Vegetable Casserole
By Mac' aron
Preheat oven to at 350 ° F For the fish: Cut fish into small pieces about 2 inches
- For the fish:
- 14 oz salmon
- 14 oz halibut (or other white fish)
- 8 oz haddock
- For the vegetables:
- 1 lb potato
- 4 carrots
- 2 leeks
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 3 yellow turnips
- 4 stalks of celery
- a handful of snap beans
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons fish stock
- 2 1/2 cups of white wine
- 1 2/3 of cream
- 1 pinch of curry