Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 10 cups of unpeeled beets
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp pickling spices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil whole beets for about 30 minutes.
Boil rest of ingredients for 10 minutes.
Peel and slice cooled beets.
Fill 6 sterilized mason jars with sliced beets.
Pour in pickling juice to 1/2” below rim.
Place jars in canning pot and cover with water
Simmer for about 20 minutes.
Makes 6 jars of pickles
You'll also love
- Sweet And Sour Sauce 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Original Sauce #3 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Green chutney for chaat 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Beet eggs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- bread and butter pickles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Jostaberry Blueberry Jam 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe