- 1 egg white
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2-3 cups pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Beat egg white until light and foamy. Mix sugar and flour together and mix well into egg white. Add vanilla and salt, mix well. Fold in pecans and coat well.
Bake in greased cookie sheet at 250 for about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Rum Cake 3/5 (175 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.