Oreo Rice Krispies
Normal Rice Krispies with a twist.
- Oreos (crushed)
- Rice Krispie cereal
- Quarter stick of butter
- White or dark chocolate (optional)
- Container or pan
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the crushed Oreos and Rice Krispie cereal in a bowl
In a saucepan melt the butter and put marshmallows.
Stir continually until it all melts and becomes a gooey mixture.
Mix the Rice Krispie mixture with the marshmallow mix. In a separate saucepan melt your white or dark chocolate.
Place the Rice Krispie treats mix into a pan or container and drizzle the melted chocolate over.
Last, put it in the fridge for ten minutes and cut and serve or keep it in a airtight container.
Try substituting the Oreo with a different candy or chocolate.
You'll also love
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (177 Votes)
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Baby Food: Blueberry & Spinach... 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Orange Crèmesicle Punch 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Full of one of our favorite cookies in the whole world, this easy no-bake cake is just unbeatable!