Oreo Rice Krispies
Normal Rice Krispies with a twist.
- Oreos (crushed)
- Rice Krispie cereal
- Quarter stick of butter
- White or dark chocolate (optional)
- Container or pan
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the crushed Oreos and Rice Krispie cereal in a bowl
In a saucepan melt the butter and put marshmallows.
Stir continually until it all melts and becomes a gooey mixture.
Mix the Rice Krispie mixture with the marshmallow mix. In a separate saucepan melt your white or dark chocolate.
Place the Rice Krispie treats mix into a pan or container and drizzle the melted chocolate over.
Last, put it in the fridge for ten minutes and cut and serve or keep it in a airtight container.
Try substituting the Oreo with a different candy or chocolate.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1132 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.6/5 (343 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Full of one of our favorite cookies in the whole world, this easy no-bake cake is just unbeatable!