Summer salad ...
By Daphné Beaufils
- Large lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- small can of corn
- Edam cheese
- Goat cheese
- olive oil
- Sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash your salad and have a few leaves on each of your plates.
- Cut your tomatoes into small pieces
- Cut up your cucumber.
Open a small can of corn and pour it with your other veggies.
Also cut the Edam and add to mixture. Divide it between the two plates.
Top toasts with goat cheese. Garnish with a little chopped fresh chives. Put them in the oven for 5 minutes at 400 ° F.
When you remove them from the oven add a toast to each of your salads.
Pour a little olive oil and vinegar over your salad. Add some chives, salt and pepper to taste ... Bon appetit!
You'll also love
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Artichokes with Cream 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Lorraine's Kitchen Sink Tomato Soup 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Mama Jodie's Pasta Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon Salad 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Drink 1.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.