Mushroom pasta recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mushroom pasta recipes
Easy Mushroom Pasta
Melt butter in pan and saute onions and garlic
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- any type of pasta, cooked
Pasta with mushroom soup / veggies
Cook and combine all ingredients
- Mushroom soup
- Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
1. cook spaghetti as directed 2
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 small sweet potato – shredded
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic (as much as you like)
- Chopped parsley
- ½ tsp of powder chicken stock
- 1 small can of cream of mushroom soup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!