Believe it or not, you can make this chocolate mousse with water!
Our step-by-step recipe shows you how to make the most indulgent chocolate mousse ever! The best part? It only takes chocolate and water!
1/12 View slideshow
2-ingredient mousse: chocolate and water is all it takes!
Yes, you read that right. You can make an actual chocolate mousse with only 2 ingredients: chocolate and water!
Talk about the ultimate low-fat dessert, this mousse doesn't even contain eggs, sugar, butter or dairy! That means it is also the perfect vegan dessert that you can proudly serve to anyone, vegan or not.
So forget all those complicated recipes that require folding in egg whites or whipping cream. Once you try our delicious step-by-step recipe, you'll never go back!
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make jelly donuts from scratch...
Chef Tips and Tricks
No-Bake Nutella Mousse
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles
Comment on this article