Sides- Carrot Achar
- 1kg carrots peel n cut
- Cube green peppers and cucumber
- 1tsp salt or to taste
- 1tbs red chillies
- 2 tbs methi masala
- 1/2 tsp arad
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix carrots with spices.
In a seperate bowl mix together 3tbs mustard powder or mustard sauce with less than 1/4 cup vinegar. Add a little oil, mix well.
Mix the mustard mix into the carrots, cover and refrigerate and allow to develope flavor.
Bottle up after 24 hours.
Green Beans, Cauliflour, cocktail onions and/or beet root can also be added.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (200 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (170 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (214 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (198 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.7/5 (114 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!