Sides- Carrot Achar
- 1kg carrots peel n cut
- Cube green peppers and cucumber
- 1tsp salt or to taste
- 1tbs red chillies
- 2 tbs methi masala
- 1/2 tsp arad
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix carrots with spices.
In a seperate bowl mix together 3tbs mustard powder or mustard sauce with less than 1/4 cup vinegar. Add a little oil, mix well.
Mix the mustard mix into the carrots, cover and refrigerate and allow to develope flavor.
Bottle up after 24 hours.
Green Beans, Cauliflour, cocktail onions and/or beet root can also be added.
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad with... 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Beetroot halwa 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (255 Votes)
- spinach and feta casserole 2.9/5 (216 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!