Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad with Tabasco
a mix of tropical fruit and melons mixed with hot spicy flavor!
- pineapple (canned or fresh)
- water melon
- any other fruit you love
- 1-2 limes
- tapatio or tabasco sauce salsa
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut up all your fruit into nice big bite size chuncks. put it all into a big bowl. .
sprinkle a little salt and salsa on it then sqeeze some lime over it. mix it up well and taste. add more salt, salsa and lime if needed.
fresh is best but is also good with canned or frozen fruit. is also good on fruit cocktail or just melon alone! try using any fruit you like. when adding the salt, salsa and lime, always start off adding small amounts first to taste then add more if needed
You'll also love
- Fall Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tropical Melon Fruit Salad 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Punch 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange/Pineapple Delight 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- WATERMELON GAZPACHO 2.6/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.